Monday, June 04, 2012

Vancouver Trash Show

Real Housewives of Vancouver continues to air and I 've found a weekly recap in the Vancouver Sun.  I have a hard time keeping down my lunch as I read it - but then I saw this news item as well.  The Supreme Court has received an appeal from Quebec on assignment of Divorce Rights of Married Couples into Common-Law   The case is known as Lola vs Eric.

I think this is a terrible idea as it will kill the Institution of Marriage as we know it.
1) What will be the natural advantage/incentive of marriage - before, during or after.
2) by making a "legal" commitment no different than co-habitation under terms of Divorce will mean anyone who lives together will be able to claim the assets of the other party in Divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apture