Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Confusion in case of Canadian Dad and Child's death in Australia

I first saw this shocking headline "Ottawa man, 2-year-old son die in Australia" - and wondered what on earth had happened.   This account was mostly from Australian News reports and at first definitely was coloured by a high-profile and tragic case in Melbourne in 2009 where a distraught father also threw his child off a bridge.

But sadly, it seems accurate as why else would a father be cycling with his 2yr old at 3am? - but I would like to hear what the police have to say.

What a terrible outcome.

I am reminded what a [grand] mother told me after she finally found a "non-feminized/male-oriented" support group - "my son may have lived if he had know about them - and gone to them".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apture