Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Is sorry the hardest word?

I saw this news item about Tiger WOODS rumoured divorce.  To me it seemed like "spin" to soften Elin's public persona after the last weeks negative press when it was revealed that she violently assaulted Tiger with (what-else) a driver.   Still I almost want to believe it.

  • Woods' divorce reportedly called off - Elin wants to save marriage.
  • She is hoping to save her marriage because she doesn't want to raise two children without a father.
  • Elin wants a solid family life. She was a child of divorce and felt her dad slighted her. She absolutely does not want that to happen to (daughters) Sam and Charlie.

That was interesting as I thought I had read her mother is a respected politician in Sweden and "both parents" were concerned about her in the drama.   So it continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apture